Classroom TrainingJune 5, 2023 2023-09-20 9:50
Pragathi Technologies provides the best in industry classroom-driven training programs with live training conducted by subject matter experts. It is an interactive, Trainer-led approach where the Trainer and the student meet in a classroom for a specific duration of time in a common location. Although each individual has his/herown preferred method of learning, trainer-led classroom training is widely accepted as the best option to learn knowledge and skills.Trainer-led classroom training benefits from multidimensional learning—including presentation, demonstration, and practice.
Our classrooms are designed to create the best learning environment while our trainers have all been carefully chosen from the industry. Our courses are tailored to meet the changing needs of the IT sector, enabling students and professionals to take advantage of emerging career opportunities. In addition, 24/7 lab access allows for honing skills with the support provided by staff always available.
Benefits Of Classroom Training
- Combination of visual, oral, reading, writing, and kinaesthetic components
- Fewer distractions allow for increased concentration on material
- Valuable insight, stories, and real-world examples from our Trainers and other students
- The completion rate of Trainer-led classes is almost 5x higher than that of e-learning
- Familiarity with a traditional classroom creates a comfortable environment allowing for more focus on complex material
- We offer multiple learning modalities to make sure we meet the needs of all students. Interested in our other learning modalities?
- Through face-to-face communication, additional information is available such as that deduced through body language, tone, volume, and modulation of voice. Altogether, face-to-face communication offers a greater richness of information.
- Humans frequently prefer to communicate face-to-face.
- In a classroom situation the trainer assesses the student’s learning and potential, provides considered feedback, and adapts the way that they instruct to best meet the needs of their students.
- However, the student is not entirely passive in this relationship, as they give the Trainer valuable information about how they are progressing, areas in which they are doing well, and those that would benefit from further input.
- Face-to-face delivery allows students to share their personal experiences, thoughts, and challenges in relation to the content. This can be a rich source of learning.
- Training goals can most effectively be achieved when course instruction and the relationship between Trainers and students are dynamic.
In class, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate, problem-solve, and network with other students from a diverse range of backgrounds while learning valuable, results-producing skills that you can apply at work and towards your nationally recognized qualification.