About This Course
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides both Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) services and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Azure was first announced in October 2008, but it didn’t become generally available until February 2010. Since then, it has continued to grow in popularity and is now used by many large organizations, including Microsoft itself.
If you’re interested in learning more about Microsoft Azure, Pragathi Technologies offers an Administration Course that covers all the basic concepts and skills you need to get started. The course is designed for beginners with no prior experience in Azure, so it’s the perfect way to get started if you’re looking to become an Azure Expert.
Prerequisites for the course
To successfully complete Pragathi Technologies’ Microsoft Azure Administration Course, students must have the following prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Some experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages is helpful but not required.
Pragathi Technologies offers a comprehensive Microsoft Azure Administration course that covers all the essential topics needed to become an expert in administering Azure.
The course outline is as follows:
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Creating and Managing Azure Resources
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Securing Resources in Azure
- Pricing and Tagging Strategies
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- High Availability and Scalability
- Migrating Applications and Data to Azure
Benefits of Microsoft Azure Administration Course
Pragathi Technologies offers a comprehensive Microsoft Azure Administration course that will give you the skills and knowledge you need to be a successful Azure administrator.
- The course covers everything from the basics of cloud computing and Azure architecture to more advanced topics like networking, security, and monitoring.
- You’ll learn how to deploy and manage Azure resources, troubleshoot issues, and optimize performance.
- By the end of the course, you’ll be prepared to take on any challenge that comes your way as an Azure administrator.
- Learning the skills necessary to administer a Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
- Gaining an understanding of how to use Azure tools and services to manage resources and deploy applications.
- Developing the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in an Azure cloud environment.
- Earning a certificate of completion that can be added to your resume or CV.
But don't just take our word for it – here are some of the benefits our students have reported after taking our Microsoft Azure Administration course
- They’ve gained a better understanding of how cloud computing works and how it can be used to benefit their organization.
- They feel more confident in their ability to manage Azure resources and troubleshoot problems.
- They’ve learned best practices for configuring and securing Azure resources.
- They now have the skills they need to pursue a career as an Azure administrator.
Career Opportunities after Completion of Course
Pragathi Technologies offers a Microsoft Azure Administration course that covers all the necessary skills and knowledge required to become an expert in administering Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course,
- Students will be able to find employment in a variety of settings, including large corporations, small businesses, government agencies, and educational institutions.
- The demand for qualified individuals who are experts in administering Microsoft Azure is growing rapidly.
- As more and more businesses move to the cloud, they need administrators who can manage and maintain their Azure environment.
- With the completion of this course, students will have the skills and knowledge necessary to fill these roles.
There are many different career paths that students can take after completing this course.
- Some students may choose to become Azure administrators for large corporations.
- Others may prefer to work for smaller businesses or government agencies.
- Still, others may decide to teach others about Azure administration through educational institutions.
- No matter what path students choose, they will be in high demand by employers who need qualified candidates to manage their Azure environments.
- This course is designed to be an introduction to the topic and no prior knowledge nor experience is required. Nevertheless, an understanding of the basic principles that govern business organizations will let you grasp the concepts I present here quicker.
- Applicants to consulting firms studying for case interviews
- Junior analysts and consultants starting their consulting career
- Entrepreneurs starting their adventure with business
- Managers, project managers and project team members who solve business problems in their workplace