About This Course
This training teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 9 and Openshift Container Platform 4.13.
Benefits of Taking the Course at Pragathi Technologies
Pragathi Technologies is one of the leading training institutes for the Red Hat Openshift Administration. The course at Pragathi Technologies covers all the important aspects of administering an OpenShift cluster. You will learn how to deploy and manage applications on OpenShift, how to scale applications, and how to troubleshoot issues. The course also covers topics such as networking, storage, and security.
The benefits include:
- Learn from experienced instructors: The instructors at Pragathi Technologies are experienced professionals who have worked with OpenShift for many years. They will be able to provide you with real-world examples and tips that you can use in your own projects.
- Get hands-on experience: The course includes a lot of practical exercises that will give you hands-on experience with deploying and managing applications on OpenShift.
- Get certified: Upon completing the course, you will receive a certification from Pragathi Technologies that will help you stand out from other candidates when applying for jobs.
Why did You Choose Pragathi Technologies for Red Hat OpenShift Administration I DO280 Training in Bangalore?
There are many reasons to choose Pragathi Technologies:
- We are an authorized Red Hat training provider, and our courses are designed and delivered by experienced industry experts.
- We provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date training for this certification.
- Our course covers all the objectives of the exam and provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to successfully administer an OpenShift cluster.
- Our trainers are experienced professionals who have real-world experience with OpenShift.
- We will share our knowledge and expertise with you so that you can learn how to effectively administer an OpenShift cluster.
- Our training facilities are state-of-the-art, and we offer a variety of course formats to suit your schedule and learning preferences. Choose from classroom instruction, online courses, or a combination of both.
- We offer flexible financing options to make your training investment more affordable.
Career Opportunities after Completing the Course
Completing the Red Hat OpenShift Administration course equips you with valuable skills in managing and deploying containerized applications using the OpenShift platform. Here are some career opportunities you can explore after completing this course:
- OpenShift Administrator
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Kubernetes Administrator
- Solutions Architect
- Technical Consultant
- Infrastructure Engineer
Recommended next exam or course
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (EX280)
- Be generally computer literate (ability to use spreadsheets and docs, ability to download an app on your phone, etc.)
- Be interested in improving productivity so that you are able to do more of what you want, and less of what you don't
- Be ready to put in the work to change and transform your work/life balance
- Employees or working parents who feel unorganized, overwhelmed, or stretched thin
- Managers/executives who are learning to handle their own work and be effective leaders at the same time
- People who are having trouble creating the right balance in their lives