About This Course
This training teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 9 and Openshift Container Platform 4.13.
Please Enroll to get the Complete Course Details
- Be generally computer literate (ability to use spreadsheets and docs, ability to download an app on your phone, etc.)
- Be interested in improving productivity so that you are able to do more of what you want, and less of what you don't
- Be ready to put in the work to change and transform your work/life balance
- Employees or working parents who feel unorganized, overwhelmed, or stretched thin
- Managers/executives who are learning to handle their own work and be effective leaders at the same time
- People who are having trouble creating the right balance in their lives