Redhat Openstack Administration
About This Course
Pragathi Technologies offers the best Red Hat OpenStack Training in Bangalore with the most experienced professionals. Our Instructors are working in OpenStack and related technologies for more years in MNCs. We were aware of industry needs and we are offering in a more practical way. OpenStack is a cloud operating system that controls large pools of computing, storage, and networking resources throughout a data center. It is an open-source project and is released under the terms of the Apache License.
Pragathi Technologies offers a comprehensive Red Hat OpenStack Administration course that covers all the key aspects of deploying and managing an OpenStack cloud. The course starts with an overview of OpenStack and its architecture, before moving on to discuss each of the core components in detail. You will learn how to install and configure the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, as well as how to deploy and manage instances, storage, and networking. The course also covers some of the more advanced topics such as high availability, security, scaling, troubleshooting, and integration with other services.
This Red Hat OpenStack Administration training is ideal for
- System administrators,
- system architects,
- developers, and
- technical personnel working with Linux who are interested in designing, deploying, and maintaining a cloud computing platform.
Candidate should be RHCSA or possess equivalent knowledge
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Manage users and projects.
- Deploy virtual machines.
- Learn about the future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Benefits of Taking the Course at Pragathi Technologies
Red Hat OpenStack Administration Course at Pragathi Technologies provides you with an in-depth understanding of the benefits of taking the course. Located in BTM, Kalyannagar, Marathalli. We are the best Training Institute that offers certification-oriented Red Hat OpenStack Training in Bangalore. The course is designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the Red Hat OpenStack Platform, its internals, architecture, and Components. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand core services and their interactions in a cloud environment
- Provision and manage instances
- Configure networking and security
- Manage users, projects, roles, and resources
- Perform common cloud administration tasks using the Horizon dashboard and Command Line Interface (CLI) tools
- Scale your deployment by adding compute, storage, or networking nodes
- Deploy applications using heat templates
- Monitor your deployment’s health and performance
- Our participants will be eligible to clear all types of interviews at the end of our sessions.
- We are building a team of OpenStack trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in the subject.
- Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well.
- We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs.
- Our OpenStack Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others.
Pragathi Technologies offers the Red Hat OpenStack Administration course to help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to administer a cloud infrastructure using this popular open-source platform. After completing this course, you’ll be prepared for a variety of career opportunities, including:
- Systems Administrator
- Cloud administrator
- Network administrator
- Storage Administrator
- Security Administrator
Impact on the Organization
This course aims to equip users and operators with the techniques required to work and administrate a private cloud. Taking advantage of fine-grained resource control, this platform makes it easier to meet regulatory requirements and integrate seamlessly with existing systems. The skills learned can be used to design networks and services hosting preconfigured apps in customizable configurations, replacing the need for building physical systems for any new projects. The latest version encompasses a number of improvements and refinements: from service containerization to brand-new installers and BAL tools, as well as an extended list of features available through OpenStack CLI. Besides, several installation utilities are provided, and foremost PackStack is now completely deprecated.
Impact on the Individual
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create, manage, and troubleshoot software-defined network services, resources, servers, and applications for dynamically scalable business environments, as well as understand the architecture of a private or hybrid OpenStack cloud infrastructure.
You should also be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Implement software-defined networks, virtual machines, and on-demand projects.
- Use your home or business computing environment to deploy a proof-of-concept OpenStack installation for practice, development, demonstration, and testing.
- Managing software-defined networks, such as subnets, routers, floating IP addresses, images, flavors, security groups, and object storage.
- Build scalable stacks of multiple VM applications, customize them on deployment, and create advanced VM instances as applications.
- Electronics is a somewhat math-intensive technology, so a positive (fearless) attitude about math will be helpful.
- Anyone who is curious about how things work.
- Anyone who loves to learn.
- Anyone who enjoys the gift of knowledge.
- Anyone involved with any engineering related discipline